"Clayton is a wonderful person to work with"
"He is very personable and courteous and always pleasant"
James & Deborah Robitaille
Read Quote >
View All Quotes >
Brenda Fontaine is one of The Top Selling Real Estate Experts
Find Out More >
Buying a Home Requires Many Difficult Decisions. Make Sure Your Realtor is a Top Local Expert.
Your home is probably the biggest purchase your family will ever make, and it involves many decisions that go beyond simply choosing one you like.
As a top Lewiston, Auburn, Lisbon and Southern Maine area Realtor, here is how I will guide you through the entire process, from viewing homes and financing, to making sure the final contract is in your best interest:
- You will have full access to ALL homes available on the Lewiston, Auburn, Lisbon and Southern Maine market, even listings not yet on the MLS, through my professional Maine real estate affiliations.
- My expert local knowledge of the Lewiston, Auburn, Lisbon and Southern Maine area should be invaluable to you, not just in terms of real estate, but also schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
- Every local real estate market absolutely has its own trends and opportunities. This can vary greatly, even one neighborhood to the next. Lewiston, Auburn, Lisbon and Southern Maine is no different! It's my job to steer you into opportunities and out of traps.
- What is the true market value of the home you are interested in? Is it priced too high? Is it a bargain that you should jump on? I help home buyers make decisions like this every day, and I'll make sure that YOU get the best value for your money.
- Negotiating with sellers can be stressful. I will help you negotiate, so that the final contract includes your best possible terms and conditions.
- You should know absolutely everything about the property you are buying! You and I will view every home that you are interested in, together. And prior to closing I will make you fully aware of any and all inspections available to you.
- Have confidence when signing documents. Contracts are full of complicated terms and clauses that can greatly affect your future life in your new home. I will give you the full benefit of my real estate knowledge and experience.
Let me represent your best interests in your search for a new home in the Lewiston, Auburn, Lisbon and Southern Maine area. While you can see a million homes on the web, actually buying your home is another matter entirely. Buyers beware!
Call or email us for help, or to have your questions answered. There are no dumb questions! Fill out this form and We'll get right back to you...
brendafontaine.com Goes Mobile!
A cutting edge way to receive hot new listings at your fingertips. The Fontaine Family-Real Estate Leader is proud to be the first real estate company to offer this convenient service.
Buyers can search for your property, view photos, and details of your property
from the convenience of their mobile phone
Real Estate Tips
First Time Buyers >The Perfect Home
When we help prospective buyers locate a new home we listen carefully to their goals. What are their criteria for selecting a neighborhood, what style of house do they prefer, what price range and floor plan meet their needs? Will any special considerations go into making the homebuying decision? When we have a good picture of what the buyer wants, we will go to work to find the best property on the market that will accommodate those needs.
Our real estate agents succeed when they can make the buyers' goals their goals. Finding the perfect home is a collaborative effort. The buyers communicate what they want, why they want it, and where compromise might be possible, and the agent listens carefully and selects the homes that come as close as possible to meeting the needs expressed. When there is trust and communication between the buyers and the real estate agent, miracles can happen! Creating these miracles for buyers and sellers is "Job #1" for us.
Real Estate Trivia
What unique contribution did the town of Flushing, New York make to the American home?
The flush toilet was invented in Flushing.
|See More Real Estate Trivia >
Fontaine Family - The Real Estate Leader
336 Center Street
Auburn, ME. 04210
Brenda Fontaine became a Real Estate Agent in 1983. Brenda has helped over 5000 families buy and sell their home. Brenda ranked NUMBER 1 for a nationwide franchise for "Top All Around Realtor" for 6 years. Brenda's success is due in part, to her caring attitude, her consistent follow through and also her strong work ethic. Brenda is supported by an experienced and dedicated team of licensed professionals that consist of a client care manager, Melissa Field, marketing manager, Crystal Bergeron, showing/feedback coordinator, Angie Larochelle, field Coordinators, Claude Fontaine & Tammy Soucy, listing manager, Marie Beaulieu, Business Development, Karen Gruver and ten Listing & Buyer agents, Bill Bergeron, Clayton Larochelle, Beth Favreau, Deb Morin, Nick Trider, Harriet Cummings, Pat Long-Cressey, Chad Sylvester, Nate Rudy, Cindy Morin & Jeanne Martin. The Family team of nineteen licensed professionals work together to help families buy and sell their property. They want to be your "Realtors for life" and they will give you superior service to earn that honor.
The Wall Street Journal recently posted America's Top Performing Real Estate Professionals on their website. (wsj.com) Amongst the top 1,000 is local real estate team of professionals The Fontaine Family Team who ranked 46th on America's Top Performer list, located at 336 Center St. Auburn, ME 04210
is brought to you by Brenda Fontaine, real estate for
Lewiston, Auburn, Lisbon and Southern Maine, Maine
Read Brenda Fontaine's
Terms of Service,
Free & Without Obligation Pledge
© Homes Media Solutions™, a division of Dominion Enterprises and/or its clients.
All rights reserved. All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.