Brenda Fontaine is one of The Top Selling Real Estate Experts
Find Out More >
* Lewiston, Auburn or Greene up to $165,000
* Investment properties with good cash flow in Androscoggin County
* Up to $135,000 on the Auburn outskirts
* Poland up to $400,000
* Oxford up to $200,000
* Leeds or Greene up to $130,000
* Tacoma Lakes area up to $90,000
* Lewiston/Auburn Ranch between $150,000 and $200,000
* Lewiston/Auburn Outskirts up to $225,000
* Waterfront Property up to $325,000
* Homes within an easy commute to Augusta up to $200,000
* Gray/New Gloucester Homes up to $250,000
* Lewiston Homes with a Garage up to $150,000
* Auburn Homes with a Garage up to $200,000
* Brunswick, Topsham, Lisbon or Lisbon Falls up to $150,000
* Ranch with 1st floor laundry in Lewiston, Lisbon or Sabattus up to $185,000
* Sabattus, Monmouth or Greene up to $135,000
* Androscoggin County horse farm with barn & fields up to $450,000
* New/nearly new home on the outskirts of Lewiston/Auburn up to $400,000
* Windham up to $275,000
Real Estate Tips
About Appraisals >Fair Market Value
What is the best price for a piece of real estate? Mortgage lenders, appraisers, and real estate brokers use what is called the "fair market value" (FMV). FMV has been defined as "the price that a buyer is willing to pay and the seller is willing to accept, when both parties are knowledgeable about the property and neither is under any time pressure to buy or sell". Sounds great, but how is this price determined?
The starting point for determining a fair price may be an opinion of the value or "comparative market analysis". Such an analysis uses information on similar properties which are: 1) currently for sale, 2) already sold, or 3) expired properties (those which did not sell). Local, national and international trends and market conditions must also be evaluated.
By comparing similar properties in each of the three categories and the market conditions, appraisers, lenders and agents come very close to the maximum price that buyers would be willing to pay for a house.
Real Estate Trivia
What Las Vegas hotel is famous for its casinos and is the largest hotel in the US.?
With 5,012 rooms, the MGM Grand Casino is considered the largest hotel in the US.
|See More Real Estate Trivia >
Fontaine Family - The Real Estate Leader
336 Center Street
Auburn, ME. 04210
Brenda Fontaine became a Real Estate Agent in 1983. Brenda has helped over 5000 families buy and sell their home. Brenda ranked NUMBER 1 for a nationwide franchise for "Top All Around Realtor" for 6 years. Brenda's success is due in part, to her caring attitude, her consistent follow through and also her strong work ethic. Brenda is supported by an experienced and dedicated team of licensed professionals that consist of a client care manager, Melissa Field, marketing manager, Crystal Bergeron, showing/feedback coordinator, Angie Larochelle, field Coordinators, Claude Fontaine & Tammy Soucy, listing manager, Marie Beaulieu, Business Development, Karen Gruver and ten Listing & Buyer agents, Bill Bergeron, Clayton Larochelle, Beth Favreau, Deb Morin, Nick Trider, Harriet Cummings, Pat Long-Cressey, Chad Sylvester, Nate Rudy, Cindy Morin & Jeanne Martin. The Family team of nineteen licensed professionals work together to help families buy and sell their property. They want to be your "Realtors for life" and they will give you superior service to earn that honor.
The Wall Street Journal recently posted America's Top Performing Real Estate Professionals on their website. (wsj.com) Amongst the top 1,000 is local real estate team of professionals The Fontaine Family Team who ranked 46th on America's Top Performer list, located at 336 Center St. Auburn, ME 04210
is brought to you by Brenda Fontaine, real estate for
Lewiston, Auburn, Lisbon and Southern Maine, Maine
Read Brenda Fontaine's
Terms of Service,
Free & Without Obligation Pledge
© Homes Media Solutions™, a division of Dominion Enterprises and/or its clients.
All rights reserved. All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.